The first and second volumes have been a total success! You have asked for the third volume and it's finally here. Take your Architectural Visualization and Representation library to the next level!
This pack contains 100 high-quality seamless textures.
- 2048x2048 pixels in jpg/png file for easy usage
- No seams, meaning that they are stackable so you can use them in 3D and the texture will wrap around every object.
This time we decided to be more specific with the theme of this pack. It's organized into 5 categories. Concrete, Metal. Miscellaneous, Mix, and Wood. Each category has 20 high-quality textures.
- Concrete and Metal: 20 variations of unique textures. That's a lot of options to choose from!
- Miscellaneous: Lots of wall textures, from grunge and cracked ones to more simple and smooth.
- Mix: Decals! Yes, you read it right! You now can have decals to make surfaces dirty in Photoshop.
- Wood: Loads and loads of different wood strips, from large to thin, and detailed to simple.
You can see what's inside this pack on the previews above, click to the right!
There's a full video on youtube that explains everything about the first pack, check it out here: youtu.be/ibB1rbcV3bE
There are no repeated textures between any of the packs. You can purchase this one without needing to get the other two. But if you want a texture pack that has a bit of everything, we recommend going in order: 1st, 2nd and then get this 3rd volume.
The download is a .RAR file. Make sure you have the latest WinRAR or WinZIP version installed.
The Texture Pack Vol.3 was created in collaboration with Matheus from IdeiaUrb. You can learn more about his work on Instagram: https://instagram.com/ideiaurb
Thank you so much for supporting this platform.
Need help? Hit us at firstname.lastname@example.org